We have a number of days available at Hampton Downs’ state-of-the-art skid pan, and will put you through your paces in front, rear or 4WD Mazda vehicles.
The programme includes a number of exercises including oversteer, drifting, timed challenges and much more – all in a closed and safe environment. The course is designed to be fun, and focuses on improved skill levels.
Morning or afternoon sessions are available at $250 +GST per session.
Skid Pan Driver Training intro | 0:47
- Drive your own car and understand its capabilities, or drive one of our new-generation Mazdas.
- Easy on cars.
- Develop your car control.
- Be safer in slippery conditions.
- Master the art of power slides.
- Learn skid recovery.
- Get very sideways!
- Skid pan “hot laps” at the conclusion of the session.
- Exclusive use of the skid pan facility.
- Morning or afternoon tea provided.
- Maximum 10 drivers per session.
Each skid pan practical session includes…
- Half and full circle drifting.
- Figure of eight car control.
- 180 degree reverse spins.
- 180 degree forward spins.
- Timed slalom parcour (gymkhana).
- Skid pan HOT LAPS with driving instructor.
Each full-day course is restricted to 20 participants.
To make a booking or for more information…