Christmas holidays can be a worrying time for parents of recently qualified and restricted licence drivers, but our Learner Driver Safety Day saves the day.
With the terrible road toll in holiday periods, Christmas can be a worrying time for parents of recently qualified drivers and drivers on restricted licences.
We’ve decided to do something about it…
Mike Eady and the team at TrackTime are offering a half-day driver training session designed to improve driving skills and encourage good decision making.
Included are modules on braking, braking in an emergency, and basic car maintenance.
There will be some theory to support what is learned in the practical session.
The main aim of the course is to give our young people more tools to stay safe in the holiday period and beyond.
- Venue: Hampton Downs Motorsport Park
- Date: Friday 20th December 2019
- Session times: 9:00 AM – 12:00 midday, or 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Cost: $150 + GST
- Vehicle: We encourage drivers to use the car they drive regularly.
- Alternative vehicle: there is the option of using a Tracktime vehicle at the reduced cost of $50 + GST per person.