Our Phillip Island race track tours take your driving to a whole new level. The BMW M Dynamic performance course will test your skills during an action-packed one-day event. It’s an unforgettable experience incorporating specific high-speed cornering and braking techniques, oversteer and understeer activities.
Led by our own Mike Eady, you will join the BMW Driving Experience Australia team of highly trained instructors for a full-on, one-day experience.
- BMW M3 coupes and sedans.
- All M3s are fitted with the F1 inspired Double Clutch Transmission (DCT).
- All cars are linked by 2-way radio so instructors can talk you through the different exercises, such as correct cornering procedures, when pacing around the track.
Venue, Date & Course Times
- 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 14 September 2018[completed]
- 2019 TBA
- Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, Victoria, Australia
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee, tea and cold beverages served continuously throughout the day.
$3,400 including GST. This includes…
- Transfers from airport to hotel.
- Accommodation on Thursday night at the Silverwater Resort.
- BMW M Dynamic one-day course on Friday at Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit.
Does not include airfares as participants may wish to redeem Air Points or incorporate business.
A deposit of 50% is required to hold a space, with the balance due one week prior to the event. Payment can be made by Visa or Mastercard credit card (N.B. a 1.5% surcharge applies) or by direct credit to Tracktime Limited’s ASB bank account: 12-3027-0476387-00
To make a booking or for more information…