We are ready to put you through your paces at the state-of-the-art skid pan at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park. Skid pan driver training includes exercises in skid recovery, oversteer, drifting, timed challenges and more – all in a closed and safe environment. Develop your car control and be safer in slippery conditions.
One-on-one instruction is given for two runs of the session by senior driving instructors Mike Eady and Martin Collins, both highly successful motorsport champions and approved LTSA driver trainers. For the remainder of the session you will be in RT radio contact with your instructor.
The course is designed to be fun and focuses on improving your skill levels.
Skid Pan Driver Training intro | 0:47
Thu 24 Sep 2020
|Corporate event dates available upon request.|
$285 incl GST in your own vehicle.
$385 incl GST in a Mazda MX5 with limited slip diff (no extra charge for a limited time!)
- Drive your own car and understand its capabilities, or drive one of our new-generation Mazdas for an additional cost.
- Easy on cars.
- Develop your car control.
- Be safer in slippery conditions.
- Master the art of power slides.
- Learn skid recovery.
- Get very sideways!
- Skid pan “hot laps” at the conclusion of the session.
- Exclusive use of the skid pan facility.
- Maximum 8 drivers per session.
Each skid pan practical session includes…
- Half and full circle drifting.
- Figure of eight car control.
- 180 degree reverse spins.
- 180 degree forward spins.
- Timed slalom parcour (gymkhana).
- Skid pan HOT LAPS with driving instructor.
Each session is restricted to 8 participants. To make a booking or for more information…